Locally Green Internship
The Locally Green Internship will allow the students to learn and perform quality inbound marketing tactics that will include Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, FourSquare and SCVNGR. The inbound marketing tactics are aimed to further launch and promote Locally Green’s database of green restaurants in the Northeast region that creates a stronger green community for both business owners and consumers.
Locally Green is always looking for interns that will work directly with the co-founders on various projects including:
- Creating/updating databases
- Social media marketing
- Video production
This is a paid intern position where interns are compensated on deliverables. Interns also receive travel and phone allowances.
Duration: 3-6 months. Full time sales roles are also available
Hours/day: 8 hours per day, 2-3 days per week minimum
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong interest in marketing, social media and living green
- Time management and the ability to work autonomously
- Flexible scheduling
- Marketing or Communication majors preferred
- Passionate about the environment and reducing their carbon footprint.
Intern's Responsibilities General Overview
- Maintain a complete and up-to-date Google Doc of current Locally Green restaurant's contact information (Facebook page, Twitter account, e-mail address, etc).
- Update Locally Green's media outlets regarding new green strategies, company updates, restaurant news and new members.
- Twitter: @LocallyGreen
- Facebook page: Locally Green
- YouTube: LocallyGreenOrg
- Locally Green Website: http://www.LocallyGreen.org
- Post testimonials to Locally Green's YouTube and direct traffic from Twitter, Facebook, and the website to social media platforms.
- Connect with restaurants to explain the value of recording a video testimonial to Locally Green restaurants.
- In each restaurant the interns visit, place the QR code in the front of the restaurant.
- Record the video testimonials.